How to Receive a Fax
Once you signup with Free Fax to Email SA, you will receive a confirmation email that will ask you to verify your email address. Accept the email which will then activate your account. Once you have a fax number registered with Free Fax to Email SA, all faxes sent to your fax number will appear in your inbox as emails, either in PDF or TIFF file format.
All you have to do is inform your contacts of your new Free Fax to email number. As we have sad before Free Fax to Email is absolutely Free to receive a Fax, no hidden costs, no monthly subscriptions… totally FREE.
Step by Step – How to Receive a Fax on your PC
- In order to receive a fax to your PC, you must already have a working email address.
- You will then need to sign up for a fax number. Signup Here
- Once you have signed up, you will receive an confirmation email at your email address
- Accept the confirmation email, by clicking on accept, or copying and pasting the link into the internet browser bar.
- After accepting the confirmation email, you should receive an email back confirming your fax number and login details.(Please keep this email safe)
- Your account is now active, and you may start giving people your new fax number.
- When a person sends a fax to your free fax to email number you will receive the fax at your email address, as an attachment to the email. (Attachments can either be sent in PDF or TIFF file format)
- All you then need to do it open the attachment to view the fax that was sent to you.
IMPORTANT: Remember you may receive unlimited faxes to your email address. Also you will need to receive atleast 1 fax every 90 days to keep your account active and open.